White Water Rafting
Hello Adventurers! Want to experience multiple adventures at a one go? How about exciting white-water river rafting and trekking in the Himalaya?
Nepal is one of the richest countries in the world for water resources. The major source of river in Nepal are glacier and snow of the Himalayas. With the best and challenging water rapids in river of Nepal, rafting and kayaking in Nepal is the extreme adventure among the top activities of the world. Internationally Nepal’s river are graded from light grades I up to grade V. Some of the famous rivers for rafting in Nepal are Sunkoshi, Bhotekoshi, Tamur, Trisuli, Kaligandaki, Seti, Karnali, Arun, Marshyangdi and many more. And all the rivers are within the accessible distance from cities like Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan.
POPULAR RAFTING IN NEPAL
- . Upper Seti river rating- This rafting provides you the continuous 40 minutes ride in rapid flowing water surrounded by beautiful landslide. The best season to raft on this river is from September to June with intermediate level of difficulty.
- Karnali River Rafting- If you are adventurous person, you can enjoy the rafting in Karnali rivers, with fantastic gorges, secluded beaches and canyons. This is also a good spot for those who love fishing. If you are lucky enough, you might also see some dolphins while rafting.
- Sun Koshi River Rafting tour-Dive into the majesty of the Himalayas through a dense jungle, exotic beaches, local villages and temples. The difficulty level is intermediate to advance and the best season is September to November and May to June.
- Marshyandi River Tour-Encounter the wild raging river, this rafting challenges the rafter with number of technical difficulties, which has made it even more popular for the adventure seeker.
- . Tamur River Rafting-This tour offers an amazing view of Mt. Everest, Kanchenjunga and Makalu surrounded by remote villages and beaches. It is the advance level of rafting with best season from October to November and April to May.