White Water Adventure and Overnight Camping
3 Reviews | Write your review
1 Night/2 Days
$ 213 AUD
Click on the button below for detailed Trip Notes containing all the particulars about this trip, including kit lists and practical information.View Trip Notes
Nepal, the Land of High Mountains is also the 2nd Richest Country in World for the Water Resources. Either the Long Waterfalls in Mountains or the Current Flow River in Lowland of Terai, Every part of it has carried the Unique Beauty and Values. That is the Reason Nepal has the Most Extreme River Adventure in the World and is the Attraction Point for many travellers around the Glove. Among them rafting and Canyoning in Nepal is the Most Extreme Adventure Activities.
The Glorious View of Beautiful Forests and Surroundings along with the Activities will add the Extension of Beauty in your Trip. Rafting in the Rapid Waves and Canyoning in Multiple Cascading Waterfalls is definitely a Last Resort for Extreme Adventure.
- Rafting in the World Class Rapids flow (Class I to Class III)
- Explore Multiple cascading waterfalls while Abseiling, Jumping, Sliding and Swimming
- Enjoy the Spectacular Natural Jungle scenery
- Overnight Stay in the Bank of River with BBQ and Campfire Party
Things to Know
- Confirmation will be Received at the Time of Booking
- Wear Flexible Fitting Clothing, Wear Closed-toe Sports Shoes or Closed-toe Water Sport Shoes
- Long Hair Should be Pulled Back in Ponytail Closed to Head- For Safety
- Bring Change of Dry Clothes and Shoes, Wear Sun block and Sun Glasses
- Adult Price Applies to all Travellers
- Minimum Age for this Trip is 12 Years
- Meal Selections are Available
Gathering up at the Meeting Spot, You will be transferred to the Tourist Bus Station in Kathmandu at 6.45 Am. The Rafting Starting Point (Charaudi) is 3 Hours driving from the Stations where a Crowd of friendly local people eagerly waits to watch the Proceedings. Reaching up at Charaudi, the Crew Members will prepare the Rafts and instruct you the Raft Outfit. Heading towards the River, Our Crew Members will give some lessons on Safety and Using the Paddles. All after these Preparations we will commence our Rafting where you will be encountered with Class I to Class III Rapids (International Rating Scale for Rapids). Two Hours down the River, at 12 pm your Raft will take Break in a River Side Beach with Strange Shaped Boulders that Resemble Sculptures. At this Point we will have our Outdoor Buffet Lunch which itself is an Enchanting Experience. After a Lunch Break, we will again start our Raft via Trishuli George which is Narrow Flow of Water and has Very Steep Walls which causes the River to Accelerate its Force as it Pass through it. At this Point the Rapids are more ferocious and more frequent as Well.
After the Completion of Trip, you will be transferred to our Tent Camp where our Team Member awaits you to provide happy Moment of Campfire and BBQ.
After Breakfast you will be transferred to Canyoning Point, JAALBIRE. On reaching to the Destination, we then walk for about 20 Minutes to top where the Longest Waterfall of Nepal is waiting with some Challenging Adventure which is named as LAMO JHARANA (LONG WATERFALL). It is about 95 meter High with 5 more Waterfalls around it which are about 20-40 Meters High. Depending on Water Level, Our Experienced Guide will lead you Abseiling, Sliding, Jumping and Swimming Down Steep Canyon Walls to Pool (Natural) below. Along with Guidance our leader will suit you up with the Canyoning Gears i.e. Harness, Safety Helmet and Wet Suits. All after this we are set up for the Extreme Adventure where we spend around 4 to 5 Hrs and End up the Trip with the Great Buffet Lunch prepared by Our Lovely Local Chef.
After the Trip, we depart for Kathmandu and you will be transferred to the Hotel.
- Professional Rafting and Canyoning Guides
- All Rafting and Canyoning Equipments including Paddle, Helmet, Life Jacket and Dry Suite
- Buffet Breakfast(Twice),Lunch(Twice) and Dinner
- Accommodation in Tented Camp with Campfire
- Tourist Bus Transfer
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Drinks, Extra Food and BBQ