Click on the button below for detailed Trip Notes containing all the particulars about this trip, including kit lists and practical information.View Trip Notes
Experience the Thrill of White-Water Rafting on Nepal's Trishuli River with scenic valleys Views, terraced rice fields, and impressive gorges with exciting and fun, but not overly challenging, whitewater.You'll Encounter Well Spaced Rapids from Class I-III, Negotiated by a Knowledgable River Guide who Helps you to Paddle your Raft DownStream. You will Spend Roughly 2 Hours on the Trishuli River, with a Stop for a Buffet Lunch on the Riverbank.
- Paddle your way from Kathmandu to Pokhara or Chitwan! Get OFF the bus!
- A super fun and refreshing whitewater day trip
- Combines perfectly with Canyoning
Things to Know
- Confirmation will be received at time of Booking
- Adult pricing Applies to all travelers
- Minimum age is typically 12 but depends on current river conditions and participant experience, water confidence and strength. Please inquire for special consideration of children
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Participants must be water confident and able to swim
- Suggested Packing List:
- Shorts / ½ pantsTshirtSports sandals or comfortable shoes that can get wet and will stay on your feet
- TowelSunscreen / sunscreen lip protection
- Water bottle (please bring a reusable water bottle to help avoid purchasing disposable plastic)
- A little cash for treats, tips and the occasional chance for photographs
Gathering up at the Meeting Spot, We will transferred to the Tourist Bus Station in Kathmandu at 6.45 Am. The Rafting Starting Point( Charaudi) is 3 Hours Driving from the Stations where a Crown of friendly local people eagerly wait to watch the Proceddings. Reaching up at Charaudi, the Crew Members will prepare the Rafts and instruct you the Raft Outfit. Heading towards the River, Our Crew Members will give some lessons on Safety and Using the Paddles. All after these Preparations we will commence our Rafting where you will be encountered with Class I to Class III Rapids( International Rating Scale for Rapids). Two Hours Down the River, at 12 pm your Raft will take Break in a River Side Beach with Strange Shaped Boulders that Resemble Sculptures. At this Point we will have our Outdoor Buffet Lunch which itself is an Enchanting Experience. After a Lunch Break, we will again Start our Raft Via Trishuli George which is Narrow Flow of Water and has Very Steep Walls which Causes the River to Accelerate its Force as it Pass through it. At this Point The Rapids are more Ferocious and more Frequent as Well. After this Exciting Adventure you will be Transferred Back to Kathmandu or Pokhara and Chitwan Depending on your Itineraries.
- Both way transport in tourist and local bus.
- Professional, highly trained & certified rafting guides
- Professional safety kayakers
- International ISO/CE certified safety equipment including personal PFDs, helmets, paddle jackets, wetsuits & paddles
- Buffet Lunch
- Round trip private bus transportation from/to Pokhara (or tourist bus from Kathmandu and private bus to Pokhara)
- River permits
- Industry standard first aid kits
- Insurance( Required)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks,Breakfast and Dinner
- Tips (Optional)