Booking Terms and Conditions
Bookings Term and Conditions
Please Take Time to Read and Understand the Conditions of Booking set out below prior making a commitment to Book a Trip with Us. We Strongly Recommend that you Also read The Essential Trip Information Relating to Your Trip Prior your Bookings to Ensure that you Understand the Itinerary, Style and Physical Demand your Trip requires that you will Undertaking.
1. Our Contract: Travel Adventure Nepal pty ltd, is a licensed travel agent in Australia. These terms and conditions/the agreement describes what you are legally entitled to and what you can expect from us when you purchase any travel related product/service through us in addition, your obligations as a customer. The terms “WE”, “US” and “OUR” refer to Travel Adventure Nepal pty ltd and the term “YOU” refers to the customer.
2. INSURANCE: - Your travel insurance must be valid during your trip duration. Travel insurance is compulsory for all our travellers and we only accept your booking under the conditions that you provide valid travel insurance by the date of departure (if you wish to arrange insurance by yourself). The travel insurance should cover all expenses related to the unforeseen accidents, injury, illness, death medical expenses, including any related pre-existing medical conditions, emergency repatriation (including helicopter rescue and air ambulance where applicable) etc. We also recommend that your insurance cover trip cancellations, curtailment and loss of luggage and personal effects. We hold every reserve to cancel or suspend your participation or commencement of your trip with no rights of refund, if you are unable to provide the proof of insurance when requested.
3. Payments: Full payments will be required to accept your bookings for the trip. The Auto generated invoice only includes the trip cost.
4. Additional Service Arrangements: Additional Service arrangement will be made by your booking consultant upon the request. Certain time may require arranging your selected additional services. List and time frame are mentioned below:
Service Time Frame Process
Flight Ticket Within 24 Hours from the booking time Your booking consultant will call you to arrange the flight ticket. Invoice will be issued once the confirmation is done.
Insurance Within 24 Hours from the booking time Your booking consultant will call you to arrange the insurance. Invoice will be issued once the confirmation is done.
Extra Night Stay Within 24 Hours from the booking time Your booking consultant will call you to arrange the extra night extension. Invoice will be issued once the confirmation is done.
Room Supplements Within 24 Hours from the booking time Your booking consultant will call you to arrange the room supplements. Invoice will be issued once the confirmation is done.
Extra Activities Within 24 Hours from the booking time Your booking consultant will call you to arrange the extra activities. Invoice will be issued once the confirmation is done.
5. Acceptance of Bookings and Final Payments: Trip bookings are confirmed at the time when final payments are made. All the additional services requested will be invoiced once the arrangements are made. The arrangements will be made with clear communication between clients and booking Consultant. Once the final payments are made, all the service details will be emailed. If you fail to make a payment of your due amount once the arrangements are made, we hold all the rights to cancel your trip with no refund.
6. Price and Surcharge: According to the standard practice in Travel Industry, the pricing for our product might change according to demands, market conditions and availability. It is likely that the traveller might be charged different price for the same trip, depending on time travellers make their booking for the trip. Any reduced prices and discounts that may be available on our website or brochure after you pay for the trip will not apply. If you wish to cancel the booking to take the advantage of reduced price, full cancellation conditions apply.
Please be advised that the surcharge is applied to all purchases paid through bank cards.
7. Cancellation by the Traveller: - If you wish to cancel some or All Portions of Your Booking, the Company will determine the Cancellation Charge Applicable on the Date Requested. A Cancellation Policy will only be Effective when We Receive the Written Confirmation of the Cancellation to [email protected]
8. Cancellation Charges applicable: -
More than 56 Days Prior to Departure: - $200 refund charge plus any air ticket cancellation charge unless the booking is transferred to a new booking for a different trip
Between 56-30 Days Prior to Departure: - 50% of total booking cost Plus any air ticket cancellation charge
Between 30-18 Days Prior to Departure: - 80% of total booking cost plus any air ticket cancellation charge
Less than 18 Days Prior to Departure: - 100% of total booking cost plus any air ticket cancellation charge
We strongly advise you to take out the cancellation insurance at the time of booking which will cover your cancellation fees. If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced, we are not obligated to make any refunds of unused services. If you fail to join a tour, join it after departure or leave it prior to its completion, no refund will be made.
9. Cancellation by Us: Travel Adventure Nepal pty ltd reserves the right to cancel any trip you book, including the guaranteed trip prior to the departure date beyond its control i.e. natural disaster, flight cancellation, consequences of strikes, industrial actions, wars and riots etc. This also includes any government intervention or any external events, which restrains us to operate the planned trips. If we cancel your trip, you have the options to either transfer the paid amounts to an alternate departure date at free of cost or receive a full refund. However, we are not responsible for the refund of any incidental expenses or consequential losses that you may have incurred while booking the trip, such as visas, vaccinations, travel insurance or non-refundable flights (not booked by us).
10. Booking Amendment: - If we receive the booking amendment request at least 56 days of prior departure, which includes transfer from one trip to another, or transfer you’re booking to the Third Party, no additional fees will be imposed, except the schedule charge for airlines date. If booking amendment request is requested less than 56 days prior to departure, the changes fee will be applied depending upon company’s arrangement with hotels, airlines and group operators. No amendment request is accepted to the bookings within 15 days of departure. Flight amendments are subject to rules of airline and may charge accordingly. Changes to name details are not allowed by airlines. While we will endeavour make such change if necessary, please bear in mind that most of the airline treats a name change as a cancellation to which a standard conditions and charges will apply.
11. Tour Leader Authority: -Booking with us and accepting our terms and conditions bind you to stand by the authority of the Leader, who represents Travel Adventure Nepal pty ltd. The decision of the leader is to conduct the itineraries and the objectives of trek or tours is final. If the trip leader finds your behaviour or physical condition is unfavourable to the safety, welfare and well-being of the group as a whole, you may be asked to leave the tour without any right to refund of unused services.
12. Inclusions and Exclusions: - All Inclusions and Exclusions are listed in Each Programs on Our Websites. Services requested to be added from Exclusions to Programs are subject to be charged accordingly. All inclusions and exclusion of the trip are listed in the itinerary in details in our website. If you wish to add any additional service prior to departure, you will be sent an invoice by our account department. Any failure to make a payment of the due amount within the timeframe will lead to cancellation of your requested additional service. If you wish to add a service during the trip, you have the option to choose us or any third party service provider. We will not be liable for any situation during your additional service provided by the third party. You can pay the amount for the additional service directly to your group leader, if you wish us to provide any additional services.
13. Accommodation: - Any accommodation arranged by us for your trip should be used by only those travellers named under the Confirmation Invoice or on the latest amendment invoice issued. You are not allowed to share your accommodation with anyone outside the group. You will be responsible for the cost for any damages caused during your stay. These charges must be paid by you locally.
14. Optional Activities: - Any optional activities not included in the trips are not bound in trips contract or terms and conditions. If you wish to add any optional activities in your trip, you are free to choose the service provider. You will be legally bound with new terms and conditions if you choose us to provide the optional activities. We will not be liable for any kind of services provided by the Third party.
15. Age and Health Requirement: -Our entire trips require our travellers to be minimum age of 15 years at the time of travel. All travellers under the age of 18 years old should be escorted by the travellers over the age of 18 who can be a legal guardians or designee appointed by legal guardians. If legal guardians elect to designate an escort, they will be required to complete and sign a relevant document, to delegate their authority. We do not have any upper age limits for most of our trips though we remind you that our trips are physically demanding and travellers must ensure that you are suitably fit to allow full participation. It is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain proper and detailed medical advice at least 2 months prior to travel for the latest health requirements and recommendations for your destination.
16. Medical and Special Requirement: - We must be notified at the time of booking if you have any medical conditions. You might be asked to leave the trip in the middle while in progress, if we find any medical conditions of you which might affect completing the trip and which ultimately affects the fellow travellers. No refunds are provided in such situation. Some trips may not be suitable for the clients due to their age, mobility, pregnancy, physical or mental conditions. We will not be liable to provide any special facilities unless it has been agreed to do so in writing prior.
17. Passport, Visa and Immigration Document: - You must have a valid passport and must have appropriate visa when travelling to Nepal. Please ensure your passport has the validity for at least 6 months from the date of departure. Nepal’s visa is available on arrival. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of the correct visa for the countries you are travelling to. We are not responsible if you are refused to enter the country due to visa conditions. Please carry 4-5 passport size photos with you during the trip, which is required for trekking passes and national park permit.
18. Local Laws, Custom and Travel Aware: - Laws and customs of Nepal can be different than Australia. Be aware of your actions to ensure that you do not offend, especially if you intend to visit religious sites of the country. There may be serious penalties for such actions. National park and protected area of Nepal have very strict law. Our tour leader will explain all the rules and regulations prior to your trip. We also advise you to study http://smartraveller.gov.au/Countries/asia/south/Pages/nepal.aspx for further Information.
19. Change of Itinerary: - While we endeavour to operate all trips as described we reserve the right to change the trip itinerary. Please refer to our website before departure for the most recent updates to your itinerary. Before departure if we make any major changes, we will inform you. If any changes are made, you are free to choose the changes made in the itinerary or claim to refund the money, or accept an alternative tour in offer. After departure if any emergency circumstances takes place we will be providing the alternative itinerary minimizing the additional cost as possible. Please note we are not responsible for any Incidental Expenses that may be incur because of the Change in Itinerary Such as Visas, Vaccinations or Non-Refundable Flights.
20. Injury and Evacuation: - We would not be liable for any injuries, health conditions, emotional or other conditions suffered by the client during the trip. As mentioned before, our trip cost doesn’t include any personal insurance. Hence, travellers are advised to take adequate insurance packages, including medical emergencies and evacuation by helicopter.
21. Claims and Complains: - If you have a problem during your trip, you must inform your tour leader first. If your complaints are not dealt in a satisfactory manner, please follow up within 28 days of your trip completion date by providing your booking reference number and relevant information to [email protected] It is strongly suggested that you communicate your complaints to your tour leader without any delays and complete a complain form whilst on the tour. Help us by raising any of your concerns during your trip or otherwise, we will not be in position to investigate and rectify your complain during your trip and this may affect your rights under the contract.
22. Photos and Marketing: - You consent us to use the photos taken during the trip for our advertising and promotional purposes in any medium we choose. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes.