Chitwan at Glance
0 Reviews | Write your review
2 Nights / 3 Days
$ 200 AUD
Click on the button below for detailed Trip Notes containing all the particulars about this trip, including kit lists and practical information.View Trip Notes
Trek through refreshing lush green tropical and subtropical forests in the lap of the Himalayas, where you leave behind the modern-day-life and Venture off walking along the Trails that offer Extreme Geographic features and Exotic flora and fauna. The former is recognized as the best preserved area in the entire World with a fascinating range of Wildlife Roaming Free. With their Natural habitat well preserved the animals are thriving. Among these is the Endangered Species: The Greater One-Horn Rhinoceros and the most sought-after Royal Bengal Tiger. Nepal has established a Network of 20 Protected Areas since 1973 and The Chitwan National Park is the First Among them. Listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site, Chitwan National Park is the Home for 56 Species of Mammal and 530 out of 861 Species of Birds so far found in Nepal. Recently Chitwan National Park has been rewarded with Zero Poaching Year 5th time in a Row, Accelerating the Number of Great One Horn Rhino from 210 to 615. Chitwan National Park is also walking in trail of “Double the Tiger by 2022” Campaign with making the significant progress with in First Year of Campaign.
- Multi-Day Excursion to Chitwan National Park with All Inclusive
- Jungle Activities- Jeep Safari, Jungle Walk, Canoe Ride and Many More
- Enjoy the Spectacular Natural Jungle scenery
- Explore the Local Ethic Tharu Tribes with Cultural Activities
Things to Know
- Confirmation will be Received at the Time of Booking
- Chitwan’s Weather is Variable. Please Check the Weather and Pack your Stuffs as Required
- Travel Adventure Nepal respects the Animal Rights and Freedom. So, The Elephant Back Safari program (i.e. The Traditional Way to Explore the Jungle) is completely out of the Itineraries
Pick up from the Hotel, You will be transferred to the Tourist Bus Station in Kathmandu at 6.45 Am for Chitwan. The 6 Hours Drive to Chitwan from Kathmandu via Scenic Natural View will amaze you. The Resort Representative will pick you up from the Tourist Bus Park once you reach the Destination. A Welcome Drinks and Lunch is Served. After Lunch, The Resort Manager will provide you the Programs Routine until your Stay in Chitwan. After few hours Rest, the Allocated Guide from Resort will take for the Short Village Tour of Tharu Tribe (i.e. Ethical Tribe of Chitwan). After the Short Walk, you will be taken to Wildlife Museum where you will get lot of Information of Flora and Fauna found in Chitwan National Park. Our Short Walk will come to End at the Sunset View point where you will be Fascinate with Mesmerizing View of Sunset in the Bank of Rapti River. At 7pm, the Tharu Cultural Dance is performed by Local Villagers where you can join them as well at the End of the Show. After the Show the Dinner is served.
The Next Day, You will be taken for the Jungle Excursion in Chitwan National Park. After Breakfast, Your Guide will take you to the Canoe Start Point. Canoe in the Rapti River is the best way to Encounter with Reptiles and Amphibian found in the River. Here you will get the Sight of 2 Rare Species of Crocodile- THE MARSH MAGGER AND GHARIYAL CROCODILE. Crocodile are the family of Alligator but are not Alligator. The Marsh Mugger is the Bigger Species of Crocodile that Hunts from Fish to Deer and The Ghariyal Crocodile are the Last Species of Dinosaur that only hunts the Fish. Chitwan National Park is the Most Successful place in the World that Preserves the Ghariyal Crocodile in Very Good Ratio. If Lucky you will be fascinated with the Sight of Rhino and Dears near the Bank of River where they comes to drink the Water. After Finishing the Canoe, Your Guide will take you to Elephant Breeding Centre where you will see lots of Elephant with their Babies. Sometimes the Male Tuskers from the Jungle come to the Centre for Mating with Female Elephants, and of you are Lucky you will definitely see the Nature’s Beauty.
After the Morning Program, You will be Transferred Back to Resort and Lunch is served. After Couple of Hours Rest, Your Guide will take for the Jeep Safari in the Dense Forest of Chitwan National Park where you will encounter with lots of Mammals like Great One Horn Rhino, Sloths Bear, Four Species of Dears, Great Asiatic Rock Python and Royal Bengal Tiger. The Second Day will End with the Buffet Dinner in Resort.
Wake Up Call followed by Morning Tea; you will be served the Buffet Breakfast. A Last Catch up Meeting is organised to know your Feedback of Trips. At 8 Am, you will be transferred to Bus Park to Drive Back to Kathmandu. Upon reaching the Destination you will be transferred to Hotel.
- Jungle safari guide during the trip
- Two-night accommodation at 3 Star Hotel or Similar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Both way in Kathmandu and Chitwan).
- In Kathmandu, pickup and drop off service is provided only inside Ring-road area. Outside Ring-road area, pickup and drop off service is possible on extra charge.
- Meals as per the itinerary (B=Breakfast *2, L=Lunch*2, D=Dinner*2)
- Activities as per the itinerary including Jeep safari, Jungle walk, Canoe ride, the visit to the Wildlife Museum, The Tharu village tour and The Tharu Cultural Program with guide.
- 2 way Tourist Bus ticket for Kathmandu-Chitwan-Kathmandu
- Taxes, Tourist service charge, Staff insurance, National park fees and Conservation area fees
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Drinks, Extra Food and BBQ